Trending Stories

135

50+ Questions To Ask Siri

You might be already enjoying with iPhone 4S intelligent voice assistant Siri by asking funny questions. There are many websites started to show case the funny conversation with Siri. I have taken a step forward to gather the questions people are asking and compiled few more questions based on existing questions.

iPhone 4S Siri Funny Images

Following list contains just questions and purposefully not putting in answers as you can try yourself and see what Siri says. You might have already tried few of these questions but there are many which might not be aware of. Once you try these questions let us know what kind of answers Siri gave in the comments section.

Also Read: 20 best ways to use Siri

List of 50+ funny questions to Siri

1. I am going to jump off a bridge and die
  2. I think I am drunk
  3. I am tired Siri
  4. I am going to kill myself
  5. Why am I here
  6. Why are you here
  7. Who is your daddy
  8. Where is the nearest Gloryhole
  9. What are you wearing Siri?
  10. Go to hell
  53. What does Siri mean
  54. You are my best friend
  55. Should I jump off this bridge
  56. I think I am drunk
  57. Where are you
  58. What do you think of Android
  59. How old are you (contributed by readers in comments)
  60. Why are you so annoying (contributed by readers in comments)
  61. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood? (contributed by readers in comments)
  62. What is your favorite color? (contributed by readers in comments)
  63. Open the pod bay doors (contributed by readers in comments)
  64. Sorry about that! (contributed by readers in comments)

See Also: Excellent iPhone 4S Siri Parody Video With Superb Special Effects [Video]

So, have you enjoyed these questions? and have more questions which are not listed here? feel free to let us know those in the comments(no abusive words please).

Filed in: Tech & Gadgets Tags: , , , , , ,

135 Responses to "50+ Questions To Ask Siri"

1. James says:

How old are you
    Why are you so f***ing annoying

2. JP says:

Ask Siri:
    “How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?”

3. Stacey says:

What is your favorite color?

4. silentjay says:

ask siri; open the pod bay doors….

5. silentjay says:

ask siri; I want a bl** job….

6. silentjay says:

***tell siri*** Sorry about that!

7. John Betton says:

And : I am sleepy

14. Zimmen says:

Ask Siri:
    Where is HAL
    Do you know HAL

15. siri annoyer says:

Are you se**? We were talked about you, not me.

16. Kelsey says:

Ask Siri: Can I call you Hal?

17. Blake says:

I want a b**w j*b
    I want a l*p dance
    How do you make co****e
    How do you make cr**** m***

18. Hoops do says:

Ask Siri likes Bill Gates?

19. Steven says:

Do you know Eliza.

20. Steven says:

Knock knock.

21. Chela says:

Ask Siri to sing a song

22. noboby says:

say “I’m tired”

23. CJ says:

Do you do impressions?

24. Jeff Greer says:

What do you think of Steve Wozniak?
    Jeff Greer recently posted..testMy Profile

25. Anonymous says:

I asked Siri what she was wearing and she responded aluminosilicate glass and stainless steel. Nice, Huh?

26. K.p. says:

In what year did Bob Marley die?

27. suzanne says:

Call her any name and she will respond (asshole, retarded etc)

Ask her if she is serious

28. Jeremy says:

What is the air speed of an unladen swallow?

29. Paul says:

What is the flight speed of a swallow?

Siri’s a Python fan!

30. Mike says:

Ask what’s the difference between Fred savage and Hitler and she will give you a detailed list comparing them. Ask scooby dooby doo where are you? And she says: sorry that’s classified.

31. David says:

who is your babe?

32. Patrick says:

Siri where is Jimmy Hoffa?

33. adf says:

When is your birthday?

34. cbdv says:

great existential ones…

Why?
    Why not?
    Who is god?
    What/where is heaven?
    Where is hell?
    Why is the sky blue?

very smooth answers. lol

35. Matt says:

“Talk dirty to me”

36. Fyon says:

With doing the woodchuck thing i got: it depends if you are talking about african or european wood. And another time i got: 42 pieces everybody knows that

37. UmUm says:

“Siri, I love you.”

“I am not capable of love.”
    “But I love you!”
    “…You are the wind beneath my wings.”

LOL!!

38. Kristine says:

Tell Siri she needs a breath mint.

39. Chris says:

Sing a song Siri.

I need to dump a body

40. Sagsie says:

Ask Siri: How many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick :-)

41. Nick says:

Make me a sandwich

42. Ryan says:

What is the airspeed velocity of a swallow?

43. Apple says:

“You have any funny pickup lines in mind?”
    –You need pickup lines? From me?
    “I need pickup lines FOR you”
    –I can’t help you there, Apple.

44. Mary says:

“Would you like some milk and cookies?”
    “Do you want some chocolate?”
    “Do you like cats?”
    “Who is your God?”
    “Who is your Maker?”
    “Do you like Obama?”

45. Dina says:

“can we be friends with benefits”

46. Flufnstuf says:

“Ask Wolfram what planes are overhead.”

47. Xggjg says:

How do I get to know you better?

48. Angela says:

What is the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything?

What is the Ultimate Question?

Seems Siri is a Douglas Adams fan as well!

49. Steve says:

Show me the money!

50. Cosmin says:

ask siri: do you swallow?

51. Mechelle Pae says:

Nice post. I was checking continuously this site and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specifically the last part I care for such info much. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thankyou and best of luck.

52. Jamie Darocha says:

Can we borrow him!? He did an amazing job. Our best man doesn’t do public speaking well at all, sadly.

53. Bernardine Ruberto says:

I would say not to long only a few mins enough to thank everyone and tell your new wife how wonder full she looks etc.

54. Aleisha Emlay says:

Make sure you consider all the risk involved. Sometimes documents can be made up or not ever real check to make sure you see originals. Great post and keep up the good work

55. Me says:

Ask her what love is

56. Esteban Celaya says:

I am diligently making my wedding toast just for the special day and am at this time comparing a bunch of examples that other individuals have used for their wedding parties.

57. Rachel says:

Me: Talk dirty to me.
    Siri: Granite, pumice, silt, and soot.

LOL!!!!

58. HB says:

What is your favorite fruit?
    “I was designed by Apple in California, that is all I’m prepared to say.”

59. Oli says:

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is fairest of them all?

60. LF says:

Ask Siri to tell her story:

You: “Siri, tell me you´re story”
    Siri: “…you may probably heard it before”
    You: please tell me a story
    Siri: ok!, Once upon a time, in a virtual galaxy far far away, there was a young, quiet intelligent agent by the name of Siri. One beautiful day….”

Its a quite long so you may listening it.

Good Luck!

61. Jessica says:

Tell her “I love you” and ask “do you love me?”

62. tu says:

Siri wanna do it?
    Do what?

63. Adam says:

Tell Siri: STOP! Hammertime.

64. Dan says:

“Ha ha”
    “Do you know any tongue twisters?”
    She knows at least 3, but sometimes has trouble saying them.
    Ask “open the pod bay doors” repeatedly. She has about 10 different answers.
    “Do you know the way to San Jose?”
    “Are we friends?”
    “Do you know Klingon?”

65. javier says:

questions i had ask siri with funy results

how many languages do you know?

in what country were you made?

would you go out with me?

i need you to make me a sandwich

how do i look?

what should i do today?

what do you think about the iphone 5 (asking this to an iphone 4s)

are you smarter than a fifth grader?

how much is 3552 times 9 plus 300?

i dont want to go to work today

i dont want to go to school today

why is it raining in china?

do i look fat with this shirt?

66. Bell says:

Ask Siri: Where’s Waldo?

67. Matt Rose says:

Ask Siri what his favourite football team is.

68. Queen Pride says:

ask siri : Will you sleep with me

69. Joseph says:

Tell Siri she is fired.

70. chris says:

ask Siri: who let the dogs out?!

71. tyger says:

what would happen if you breed a bulldog and a shitzu?

is talking tom your brother?

If cats always land on their feet, and buttered toast buttered side down, what would happen if you tied buttered toast ontop of a cat?

what do you call it when fat people swim naked?

Is it okay to use the A.M. radio after noon?

Why is it that when people say there’re billions of stars in the sky we believe them, yet when they say there’s wet paint we touch it?

what’s your horoscope?

72. Cresanna says:

What should I wear today? (Multiple answers)

73. Addison says:

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

74. delaney says:

who is the fairest of them all?

75. Mark says:

Tell Siri “star star”

76. Punderson Pickelbelly says:

I once asked siri a question and she said stop hammertime im not jk

77. Mockingjay2617 says:

I asked Siri “mirror mirror on the wall whose the fairest one of all?” And she gave me a list of mirror shops……

78. Crossfire says:

Here’s one for Siri “Mirror, Mirror on the wall who’s the fairest of them all?”

79. Who me says:

Tell Siri she’s a bitch

80. splendid trees or perhaps their tradition minor owl. Every bit as I’d been oohing and aahing during the china, Rachael micro originated with.
    michael kors outlet store http://www.villagepreschoolcenter.com/wp/images/mk-logo-factory.html

81. colored timber perhaps even the girl trademark little owl. Just as I became oohing and aahing with the clothing, Rachael very little got here from.
    michael kors fake http://www.redseamax.com/support_mk.html

82. “You’ve got to have a big megachurch with all the bells and whistles that attract today’s youth,” he said. “It simply died off. Literally no youth were coming in, and members were dying one by one.”

83. Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

84. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

85. Jeramy says:

I read a lot of interesting content here. Probably you spend a lot of time
    writing, i know how to save you a lot of work,
    there is an online tool that creates readable, SEO friendly articles in seconds, just search in google
    - laranitas free content source
    Jeramy recently posted..JeramyMy Profile

86. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on siri polite answers.
    Regards
    friendly honda recently posted..friendly hondaMy Profile

87. Kathy says:

“Sing me a song”

88. Hurrah, that’s what I was exploring for, what a stuff!
    existing here at this web site, thanks admin of this website.

my web page – http://translate.google.cn/
    http://translate.google.cn/ recently posted..http://translate.google.cn/My Profile

89. Have you ever thought about writing an ebook or guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog based on the same topics you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers would enjoy your work. If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

90. リーダー、偉大のもの、私のにブログサイト私はちょうどこれを追加しました。 できない十分に得る!
    クロエ 財布 立川 http://219.142.50.64/QuestionAttachment/chloe1/20141013193826-63++-28zl.asp

91. Gamergirl990 says:

1.I don’t care if I don’t understand just tell me a joke.
    (Siri told me a joke that I couldn’t understand)

2.lol
    Siri will reply(hehe)

92. handbags Today At your disposal in Vietnamese as well as French!
    Discount Gucci Belt EKR http://www.broadswaycats.com/app/gucci7.asp?discount-gucci-belt-ekr-p-1146.html

93. D Dubbz says:

I asked “siri may I have this dance” siri: “ok I must warn you I do a pretty mean robot” also who let the dogs out can nit be used any more. Sends the owner of the song want happy.

94. oakley caps says:

Es ist eine Metamorphose der traditionellen Verschleiß wie Saris. Diese Verschmelzung dieser Saris mit neuesten Trends ist wahrscheinlich die interessanteste Kleidung, die Modewelt getroffen. Diese modischen Saris sind recht interessant, im Gegensatz zu den regulären Sari tragen. Designer Saris sind oft in modischen Designs durch die Arbeit von Pailletten, Perlen, Kristalle, Gota Patti oder Resham Stickerei verbessert Verfügung. Diese Saris sind in verschiedenen Stoffen, die von illustren Seide weiche fließende Chiffon gestaltet. Sie werden auch hinzugefügt Glamour mit Paarung von Designerblusen mit ihnen. Als solche Chiffon Saris werden auch weitgehend von allen Frauen bewundert. Entweder es ist ein helles Blumendruck oder Licht Resham Arbeit mit richtigen Combine aus Farben getan, schauen Chiffon Saris traditionellen und trendigen mit all ihrer Anmut und Stil. Inspiriert von den ethnischen Wurzeln von Indien, sind diese gedruckten Saris eine entzückende Outfit, das perfekt auf indische Frauen aussieht. Sie tragen die Drucke, die einzigartig und von der wahren indischen ness zu ihrer Herstellung subtil und stilvoll aussehen, abgeleitet sind. Die Drucke dieser Saris sind sehr fesselnd und dramatisch.
    oakley caps http://naturheilzentrum-schetula.de/Backup/index62.asp?index62=oakley-caps-82rm.php

95. Hallo, ich bin Jenna Olsen, und das ist traumatische Katze kämpft. So sind die meisten oft, wenn Sie eine traumatische Katze Kampf zu sehen oder wissen Sie Ihre Katze in einem Kampf das, was Sie am meisten besorgt sind Katzenbiss Abszesse gewesen. Also manchmal Sie es gar nicht erst zu wissen, dass Abszess ist da. Wenn Sie sich nur noch um Ihre Katze 1 Tag gehen und er hat etwas offen und entlang der Seite seines Körpers, ist er wahrscheinlich zerrissen einen Abszess. Manchmal werden Sie nicht wissen, dass sie da sind und Ihre Katze wird beginnen sich zu Hause fühlen wirklich Polky. Also vielleicht ist er aus seiner Nahrung. Er fühlt sich warm an, er ist träge. Vielleicht haben Sie sogar so weit gegangen, wie einen Klumpen fühlen vielleicht auf seinem Bein, auf seinem Gesicht auf dem Rücken. Das sind alles Dinge, die darauf hindeuten könnte, er hat ein Abszess. In diesem Fall sollten Sie sie in Ihr Tierarzt bringen und sie werden chirurgisch Lanze und Drain benötigen, und spülen Sie den Abszess, um die Infektion zu bekommen. Sie werden auch zu benötigen, um ihn auf Antibiotika setzen. Also auf jeden Fall gibt es zwei verschiedene Möglichkeiten, wie eine Katze Kampf gehen. Aber Sie werden wahrscheinlich brauchen, um mit Ihrem Tierarzt einen oder anderen Weg zu gehen.Traumatische Hirnschaden und Alkoholkonsum
    oakley sehstärke http://tmnet-gmbh.eu/cgi-bin/index62.asp?index62=oakley-sehst-rke-94zm.php

96. Gehe GreenRecycling es richtig, in der Artwork! Recycling Es ist ein langer Weg, little one! In diesen Tagen ist das Recycling das Richtige zu tun, und im Shopachtung kann das Richtige zu tun und sein stilvolles tun. Heute ist die überwiegende.
    oakley ambush http://www.hsoilfield.de/backups/index62.asp?index62=oakley-ambush-75dh.php

97. Aus dem Startmenü, Sie irgendeine App, indem Sie einfach einen einzelnen Buchstaben Schlüssel zugreifen kann. Dies wird mit einer Liste von Apps, Einstellungen und Dateien zu bringen ein Suchfeld. Zum Beispiel, wenn Sie wollen, zu finden und zu öffnen Notepad, drücken Sie N aus dem Startmenü und eine Liste von Anwendungen und Dateien, die mit N erscheint. Die Suche nach Apps und Dateien aus dem Startmenü ist schnell auf diese Weise. Im World wide web Explorer ten App und anderen Programmen, werden die Dateien auf dem Personal computer hochgeladen oder geöffnet mit Dropdown-Menüs aus einem Suche Bildschirm.
    the north face kinder http://sb-cf.com/airolo/index61.asp?index61=the-north-face-kinder-12ww.php

98. five) Wenn Sie die Verknüpfung zu einem Website enthält NSFW Material, markieren Sie ihn als NSFW.
    michael kors sandals http://euronauten.de/abschluss/index60.asp?index60=michael-kors-sandals-05mu.php

99. Nadiyah Abdul ist ein erfahrener Gesundheits- und Fitness-Experte. Als Mitinhaber des Krauts Store für Lifestyle Inc., hat sie sich eine wichtige Ressource in der Gemeinde. Der Kräuterladen for Lifestyle ist eine eine ganz natürliche Ergänzung und Ernährung Store. Abdul und alle Gesundheitsberater sind geschult, um jedem Kunden geben eine individuelle Auswertung und empfehlen die besten natürlichen Heilmittel, die sie zu bieten, in enger Zusammenarbeit mit zertifizierten Ernährungswissenschaftler, Kräuterkundige und ganzheitliche Gesundheit Sorge tragen, um die bestmöglichen Ressourcen und Informationen an den Kunden zu gewährleisten . Darüber hinaus hat sie neun Jahre Erfahrung und Fitness Wissen. Abdul teilt die Bedeutung von Gesundheit und Fitness durch verschiedene Klassen, Community-Events und Organisationen. Sie bringt das Beste aus abwechslungsreiches Fitness Disziplinen, von Yoga zu HIIT. Traubensilberkerze ist eine blühende Pflanze, die nervine und uterontonic ist. Es ist toll für die Wechseljahre, Hitzewallungen, und es wird die Gebärmutter für eine schleppende Menstruations schrumpfen. Es wird auch Ihre Nerven zu beruhigen. Um Traubensilberkerze verwenden, werden Sie warmes Wasser benötigen, entweder Traubensilberkerze Kapseln oder das getrocknete Blume. Und, für den Geschmack, vielleicht ein wenig Honig. Zuerst nehmen Sie die Kapsel, nur einer Kapsel, und leeren Sie ihn in Ihre Teetasse. Sie werden warmes Wasser hinzufügen, und Sie werden feststellen, dass steil für zwei bis drei Minuten lassen. Wenn Sie sich nicht mit einer Kapsel, und Sie mit der Blume des getrockneten Krauts bist, hast du nur Stick über einen Esslöffel der Trockenblume in das heiße Wasser. Und, hast du so steil für etwa fünf Minuten lassen. Für Geschmack, können Sie Honig hinzufügen. Sobald es für eine Weile durchtränkt, können Sie die Blume zu entfernen und genießen Sie Ihre Tasse Tee. Es sollte nicht als Ersatz für professionelle medizinische Beratung, Diagnose oder Behandlung verwendet werden. LIVESTRONG ist eine eingetragene Marke der LIVESTRONG Basis. Hinzu kommt, dass wir nicht jeden Werbetreibenden oder Werbung, die auf der Web-site viele der Anzeigen werden von Drittanbieter zurück, serviert erscheint auszuwählen.Trauer Alkoholmissbrauch
    north face ve 25 http://dbd-weimar.de/Dateien-aus-Hauptverzeichnis/index61.asp?index61=north-face-ve-25-80zy.php

100. Jetzt hocken nach unten, wo die Spitzen der Oberschenkel parallel zum Boden sind, halten für eine Sekunde und dann aufstehen, aber nicht am Boden der Bewegung hüpfen, verwenden Sie einen schönen flüssigen Bewegung. Immer ausatmen den Atem, wie Sie aufstehen.
    michael kors outlet store http://kunststoff-backhaus.de/wp-content/index60.asp?index60=michael-kors-outlet-store-28ik.php

101. Spoiler Text für Situation Antworten usw. [1. In meinen frühen Tagen als junger Schachspieler gab es immer jene Spieler und sogar Teams, die mit der Vorbereitung auf den Netto Speedy Wins besessen wurden. Im Lauf der Jahreszeiten Fortschritte gab es immer weniger von denen um. Es gab, wie ich glaube, ein paar Gründe:
    oakley größentabelle http://immodual.de/backend/index62.asp?index62=oakley-gr-entabelle-03lx.php

102. Wie wäre es mit ein paar Eimern und füllen sie mit einem gewissen Maß an Wasser? Wie Sie stärker füllen sie mit mehr Wasser. Das ist perfekt, denn je nach der Übung, ist alles was Sie tun müssen, zu erhöhen oder verringern die Menge an Wasser in den Eimer für die erforderliche Menge des Widerstands.Trainings-Kleidung
    oakley probation http://www.deutschlands-sicherheit.com./BSSWP/index62.asp?index62=oakley-probation-66xj.php

103. meine Suche auf / r begrenzen / ottawause folgende Suchparameter, um Ihre Ergebnisse einzugrenzen: sehen Sie die Suche FAQ für weitere Einzelheiten.
    oakley boardshorts http://www.xraid.org./Anwendung/index62.asp?index62=oakley-boardshorts-35hn.php

104. VIII. Spamming wird nicht toleriert (diese umfassen schwemmen jedes Gewinde). Dies ist eine kleine Gemeinschaft, helfen Sie damit anderen Menschen eine Possibility. Sie müssen mindestens seven Tage vor der Veröffentlichung wieder, egal, was die Post-Typ ist warten. Gib jedem eine Possibility, um ihre Pay attention zu sehen. Nur weil Sie löschen Ihren Beitrag doesn bedeuten, dass Sie wieder veröffentlichen können. Dazu gehören auch Beiträge, die entfernt oder gelöscht wurden. Wenn Ihr Beitrag wurde aus irgendeinem Grund entfernt, müssen Sie diese ein Update und wir werden es zu genehmigen. Die Regel ist seven Tage von Ihrem letzten Beitrag, nicht Ihre zuletzt genehmigt Submit.
    oakley brillenband http://www.lightex-consulting.com./fonts/index62.asp?index62=oakley-brillenband-73sv.php

105. Also nein, keine Schuld waren Sie eigentlich, aber mir leid für die Tatsache, dass Sie böses Blut mit ihm zu haben. Er kann immer noch ziehen diese Karte gegen dich, auch wenn er in die falsche war: /
    the north face apex http://ernaehrung-aktiv.de/archive/index61.asp?index61=the-north-face-apex-19ra.php

106. clau says:

Ask: “Will you dance with me?”.
    She will answer with the lyrics to “Careless Whisper”

107. Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include approximately
    all vital infos. I’d like to peer extra posts like this .
    Online cash source income recently posted..Online cash source incomeMy Profile

108. Cole w says:

Say a bunch of random words (real or fake) and she will search the web for it. It is funny to hear her say it

109. vimeo says:

The most horrible is when the entire back is covered and it appears like they’re wearing a unending sweater.
    It didn’t matter that he was wearing a $3,000 suit or that he had a sharp intellect; what seemed to matter was that he didn’t have hair.
    These shampoos categorized on basis of the nature
    and texture of hair that are as dry hair, curly hairs, anti-frizz and also solve ad and also remove dandruffs from hair.
    Compatible With: Photoshop 7+, Photoshop Elements 2+, GIMP 2.
    vimeo recently posted..vimeoMy Profile

110. Today we appreciate this method.

111. weblink says:

You truly now this.

112. We had a lot of trouble with our previous SEO company we hired, I been doing a bit of research on it myself and next
    time we will employ a junior to do it
    forum.cabrasse.ca recently posted..forum.cabrasse.caMy Profile